All cancellations must be done 7 days prior to your event in order to receive a refund of your booking fee.
- All guests must be 21 or older to enter the property…..no babies, no children, no minors, no exceptions.
- All guests will be asked to show valid ID before entering Wrong Iron. State law requires everyone on the premises to have an ID on them.
Wrong Iron will supply all the drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic) for your event. Absolutely no outside drinks allowed.
- *Cash bar – your guests will purchase their own drinks with cash or credit.
*Add bottle beer, margaritas, or bottles of wine to your party. Bottle beer will be iced and set up in your party area. Wine will be set up with wine glasses. Margaritas will be self-serve as well. Please see our menu.
*The host may run a tab for their guests at the bar. We can stop this tab at a certain time or amount. We can also customize your tab for beer and wine only. Your guests will receive a wristband so our bartenders will know who is with your party.
* If you want to treat each guest to 1 or 2 drinks, we will provide drink tickets for you to distribute to your guests. This can be limited to beer, wine and soft drinks as well. Your guests can redeem the tickets at the bar which will go on the host’s tab.
* Host will be expected to add a 20% gratuity to the final bill when tab is closed.
- Check out our food calendar at wrongiron.com/events to see what food venders will be there. You may contact them directly if you have certain needs or wish to purchase catering through them.
- We now offer catering! Just click on the catering icon on our home page. You can place your order and pay online…super easy.
- Order The Velvet Cactus! They will deliver and set up your catering and everything else you need for your party. You can order at Thevelvetcactus.com . See below for pictures
- You may order other catering as well and have it delivered or carry in.
- We will have a food table set up in the Smoky Mary Room and The Nickel Grabber Patio for your convenience.
- There will be electrical outlets behind the food table if needed.
- If you choose to bring your own food, the host will be responsible to bring EVERYTHING they need to go with it such as…plates, forks, napkins, serving utensils, knives, warmers, etc. (Please DO NOT ask Wrong Iron staff, food trucks or pop up kitchen for any supplies).
- Cooked crawfish are allowed. We usually have crawfish on the weekends when in season. You may contact our crawfish caterer directly to supply your party if you like. Please see our events page to make sure we will have crawfish and who the caterer is. Events Page
- The Smoky Mary room and Greenway Patio are covered, but the Nickel Graber is not. We will NOT be able to move any parties inside for bad weather due to lack of space. If you wish to cancel due to inclement weather, please do so by noon the day of your party in order to get a full refund of your deposit.
- The host may decorate for their event. We do not allow candles (birthday candles okay) confetti, glitter or silly string. Any banners, decorations, etc. left will be discarded by our cleaning crew. Please remove any banners, etc. you wish to keep.
- We do not allow guests to bring in their own sound systems or microphones. However, The Smoky Mary Room does have a separate system that guests may use. Just bring a playlist.
- The Smoky Mary room is nonsmoking.
- Host will be held responsible to pay for damages caused by host’s guests.
- Wrong Iron is treated for pests by Terminix and Mosquito Joe. However, since the spaces are outside, we cannot be responsible for roaches, rats, mice, mosquitos, caterpillars, or any other critters that may appear at your event.
- If outside drinks are brought in there will be no warning and your party will be shut down and you will lose your fee.
- Guest acting inappropriately will be escorted out and not allowed back in.
- We want you to have the very best party and we will be there to help you with any special request. Please ask for the manager on duty when entering for your party
If you have any further questions after carefully reading this document, feel free to contact Rachael firstname.lastname@example.org or call her directly 504.914.4164.