Please click on Saints to book for Superbowl
Saints and LSU games. Reservations on the patio are non refundable unless weather related. Porch and inside tables are non refundable unless the game is canceled. You must have someone in your group arrive and be at the table 30 minutes before the start of the game. Your reservation will be honored up to 15 minutes after the game starts. After that time you will lose your table and forfeit your payment.
The Fine Print:
- We have plenty of first-come first serve tables so reservations are not required.
- Table bookings will close 24 hours before game time. We will not be able to honor your reservation and you will receive a fee refund if you book within the 24 hour deadline. No changes to your reservation can be done 24 hours before game time.
- The table fee does not go towards food or beverages. You are buying reserved seats… similar to buying movie tickets.
- Your game reservation starts 30 minutes before the game and expires 15 minutes after the game starts. You will lose your reservation and forfeit your fee if you are late.
- We only allow 20% of our tables to be reserved so that there are always plenty of tables available, but you may need to arrive early to hold one. We allow some tables to be reserved for customers that cannot arrive early to hold a table.
- Why reserve a table? All reserved tables have the best TV positions for viewing.
- The table in the picture may not be the actual table you are seated at because we have multiple tables for each option.
- We do not allow any outside food or drinks. We have a full-service bar and a grill available.
You are agreeing to these terms when you purchase the table. Thank you.